Ultrasound is a therapeutic treatment using high-frequency sound waves administered in the region of soft tissue injuries
Sound vibrations, as fast as a million times per second, penetrate the tissues deep in the body, creating a heat response. These vibrations and heat helps break down and disperse unhealthy calcium and other hard tissue accumulations.
Ultrasound treatment can usually be administered directly to the area of complaint, penetrating deep into the body. The rise in temperature increases blood flow, relaxes muscle spasms, massages damaged tissues, and speeds the healing process.
- Highly effective in treating calcium deposition
- Stimulates healing without irritation
- Speeds metabolism and improves blood flow
- Reduces nerve root irritation
- Enhances the body’s natural healing ability