Microcurrent Therapy uses extremely small amounts of electrical current to help relieve pain and heal soft tissues of the body.
Injury to the body disrupts its normal electrical activity. Microcurrent Therapy produces electrical signals like those naturally occurring when the body is repairing damaged tissue. By applying similar electrical currents, the healing process is enhanced.
Microcurrent Therapy is often recommended in cases involving soft tissue inflammation or muscle spasm. Since Microcurrent Therapy mimics the body’s electrical fields it is helpful in relieving pain and stimulating the healing of soft tissues.
- Help speed the recovery process
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Masks acute and chronic pain
- Releases muscle trigger points
- Improves soft tissue regeneration